Shave & Chat - a friendly community for wet shavers
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Used the RC100+ this morning that was a true pleasure in handling for today’s shave. The Schick blade gave it an exceptionally smooth feel on the skin with minimal blade feel on both cheeks & neck. For my style of shaving and what I look for, this plate size is the perfect mix of smooth...
The Bronze Guerilla. A line up that’s an off-shoot from the Wolfman Razors house that is more geared to have a more stoic aesthetic and blue collar feel to them. A hidden gem in the sense that these particular razors fly under the radar and don’t have that art like or jewel presence to them than...
I'm not privy to that assessment but, it could be a possibility that many have experienced. I with certainty can't say that this particular model was over polished to disturb the geometry or alignment. The Avanti I have is practically spot on all around. And yes, subjective to an astounding...
Just thinking about double edge razors that few wet shavers have mentioned, considered or simply have not heard or been aware of that others own and use on a consistent basis. To me it matters not if it’s old or new, vintage or contemporary design. But, more so a thread about a razor(s) that are...