Shave & Chat - a friendly community for wet shavers

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • here - https://www.shavechat.com/forums/personal-shave-diaries/ Message me if you want a personal shave diary.

Recent content by HerrRossi

  1. H

    Saturday's Review: The Yaqi Ghost 90 Ti DC

    I have different types of the Ghost, but my favorite is the Yaqi Ghost Titanium 0.70. I have the 90 Ti DC too, but the open comb is to aggressive for my skin - if I use the OC I do the same as @Hosay18 : direction from North to south. @Hosay18: very nice review ! PS: I bought the new Yaqi Quadra...
  2. H

    What DE razor did you shave with today?

    What razor is this ?
  3. H

    What DE razor did you shave with today?

    Irving Barber knife and Kämpfe Henson Clone mild (Soap is an Arko stick).
  4. H

    SOTD July 22 - August 22

    Whityle 13T razor with Shark Super Chromiun Feather SS with Captain KAI pink blade Goodfellas brush Arko shaving stick Axe "Alaska" AS Proraso "Sandelwood" AS-Balm
  5. H

    Favorite razor

    I have a big collection of razors (and knives), but those are my "fantastic four": Yaqi Ultima Slope, Yaqi Ghost Titanium 0.70, Razorock Cybermild, Kämpfe Henson Clone mild (I`m a "Softy";))
  6. H

    Hello from Germany

    Hi, my name is "Ingo" (56 years old) - I`m from Berlin, Germany. I started shaving with straight razors in the beginning of 2022 (as a result of Corona and watching shaving-videos on YouTube ! 🙂). Since 2026 I practice with razor knives too (shavette`s primilary) - but I`m not a professional...
Back
Top