Shave & Chat - a friendly community for wet shavers

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • here - https://www.shavechat.com/forums/personal-shave-diaries/ Message me if you want a personal shave diary.

Recent content by Nero

  1. N

    Soaps

    Geo. F. Trumper's Officers & Gentlemens (mug soap)
  2. N

    Soaps

    x10
  3. N

    Soaps

    DR Harris - Marlborough (current formula)
  4. N

    Soaps

    Tommy, that's pretty funny you said the Cedarwood is a dry sandalwood. I'm quite sure I thought of their Sandalwood as a dry cedarwood. ????
  5. N

    Soaps

    House of Mammoth - Tobacconist (Tusk)
  6. N

    Favorite sleeper Soaps n Creams.................Cheap but Work Well

    Under $20... For hard pucks, DR Harris pucks are a great value bc they last so long, have great performance, and classic scents. For softer soaps, Stirling and Mike's are top of mind. For creams, Proraso and TOBS... for a little more, Trumper's might give you scent options you prefer. That...
  7. N

    Soaps

    Ariana & Evans - Summer Fig (Kaizen)
  8. N

    PAA, aka Phoenix Shaving Soaps, love or dislike

    Gents, are you able to comment on how it compares to Deton-8 (Stirling's dupe of Spicebomb)?? Tommy, great to be back on the same forum as you!
  9. N

    PAA, aka Phoenix Shaving Soaps, love or dislike

    Also, Doppelganger Plum is excellent for the cooler weather coming up (but could be used as a night scent in warmer months, I suppose). It's a dupe of Tom Ford Plum Japonais. Scent Profile: Cinnamon, Saffron, Japanese Plum, Plum Blossom, Immortelle, Liquor, Camellia, Cypress, Smokey Oud, Amber...
  10. N

    PAA, aka Phoenix Shaving Soaps, love or dislike

    CK-6 is truly one of the best bases out there. Tons of scents. I probably have 15-20 currently. I really like this refreshing true barbershop fougere... Doppelganger Green Label. Paco Rabanne Pour Homme dupe.
  11. N

    A friend of Tapatalk is a friend of mine

    Ciao from Colorado. Happy to join this forum! I already know several of you from other fora. My beginnings: Started "saving money" on shaving right around this time of year (end of September or early October) in 2013. Mostly a shave soap enthusiast (by dollar and unit count), but I still love...
Back
Top