What's new
Shave & Chat - a friendly community for wet shavers

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • here - https://www.shavechat.com/forums/personal-shave-diaries/ Message me if you want a personal shave diary.

SOTD August 23 - September 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2018[1].JPG
Pre-shave; Warm shower, face rinse with MWF bar soap.
Brush; Oumo, Exceed (1) Classic handle in faux Ivory resin and Ironwood timber with an M9 23mm Manchurian Finest 2 Band Badger knot.
Soap; Yardley, Vintage Green label.
Razor; Carbon, CX-Graphite (Ti), with an Original (0.68mm) webbed base plate, 49gms.
From Sean @ Carbon Razors, the razor is from 1 of 2 ‘’Small Batch’’ runs, approx 30 razors in total produced.
I certainly have not noticed many CX’s on the forums, I personally can’t understand why, mmh.
Blade; Bic, Chrome Platinum. Sharpest/Smoothest I have tried to date, YMMV.
Post-shave; Natio, For Men, Calming Aftershave Balm.
Cologne/EDP;
Moisturiser;
Attar (Perfume Oil);
Shave
; Great shave today, slick as snot vintage lather whipped up on my face by the Oumo and a pleasant 2 pass n touch up for a BBS, with the Carbon CX. Finished with a new (for me anyway) balm I’m trying, pleased so far with the mild lemon scent and moisturised face feel, I believe this ‘’may’’ also be more than suitable as a moisturiser? .
 
9/23/26
SOTD: K!tty @ppr0ved!!!
Spitfire and Amber when they were kittens.
Razor: Merkur 34c HD
Blade: Feather
Pre-Shave: PAA Cube in a Tube
Shave Soap: A&E Nero e Rosso
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented
EdP: A&E Latte e Menta
Brush: Yaqi Segruda
Lather Bowl/Scuttle/Mug: DSCosmetics
 

Attachments

  • 20260921_190642 (Edited).jpg
    20260921_190642 (Edited).jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 0627231553a.jpg
    0627231553a.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 2
sos20260923.jpg
Wednesday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
WSP Formula T Pumpkin Pie Shave Soap
Jayaruh #1 Badger
Schick Eversharp Hydro-Magic, Type I Injector
Personna Injector Blade
Aqua Velva After Shave

The WSP Formula T Pumpkin Pie Shave Soap lathered well with Jayaruh #1 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Schick Eversharp Hydro-Magic, Type I Injector Razor and a Personna Injector Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...
 
Gillette Gold Tech / Sputnik blade
Yaqi Synthetic
Proraso Red
4a55e7c1a94dfd9a734f7ad4c137395c.jpg


Sent from my SM-X528U using Tapatalk
 
View attachment 7146
Pre-shave; Warm shower, face rinse with MWF bar soap.
Brush; Oumo, Exceed (1) Classic handle in faux Ivory resin and Ironwood timber with an M9 23mm Manchurian Finest 2 Band Badger knot.
Soap; Yardley, Vintage Green label.
Razor; Carbon, CX-Graphite (Ti), with an Original (0.68mm) webbed base plate, 49gms.
From Sean @ Carbon Razors, the razor is from 1 of 2 ‘’Small Batch’’ runs, approx 30 razors in total produced.
I certainly have not noticed many CX’s on the forums, I personally can’t understand why, mmh.
Blade; Bic, Chrome Platinum. Sharpest/Smoothest I have tried to date, YMMV.
Post-shave; Natio, For Men, Calming Aftershave Balm.
Cologne/EDP;
Moisturiser;
Attar (Perfume Oil);
Shave
; Great shave today, slick as snot vintage lather whipped up on my face by the Oumo and a pleasant 2 pass n touch up for a BBS, with the Carbon CX. Finished with a new (for me anyway) balm I’m trying, pleased so far with the mild lemon scent and moisturised face feel, I believe this ‘’may’’ also be more than suitable as a moisturiser? .
I own five of these razors, I post them on here when they make it into the rotation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top