What's new
Shave & Chat - a friendly community for wet shavers

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • here - https://www.shavechat.com/forums/personal-shave-diaries/ Message me if you want a personal shave diary.

The Italian Shaver — YouTube Video Log

New YouTube Short from theitalianshaver

Un saluto da Istanbul

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Short from theitalianshaver

See you very soon!!!

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 Aperitivo Rasatura 14 - We present three CAVA razors with Patrizio Mura 💈 Traditional shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 I try the Lambda Razors Athena - A phenomenal razor 💈 Traditional shaving - wet shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 Raido Star 9/8 by Roman Kamlash - A "major" free hand💈 Traditional shaving - wet shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 I'll tell you about my next vacation - Extrò Pirata 💈 Traditional shaving - wet shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 I try the Officina Artigiana Milano - Dolcevita set 💈 Traditional shaving - wet shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 I try the razor I love with the blades I hate... how did it go!? 💈 Traditional shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 They sent me the Caveem, what do I honestly think about it 💈 Traditional shaving - wet shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 Buon Natale 2024 💈 Rasatura tradizionale - wet shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 OUMO Brush ST-2, ultima prova e considerazioni finali 💈 Rasatura tradizionale - wet shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 Testing Zingari Man Amir - Raido Star 9/8 Near Wedge Straight Razor 💈 Traditional shaving - wet...

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

Aperitivo Rasatura #6 - Presentiamo il Gillette New Aristocrat

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 Aperitivo Rasatura #5 - Presentiamo il C.A.V.A. 💈 Rasatura tradizionale - wet shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 Comfort Zone Shaving - Extrò Cosmesi Caffè - Goodfellas Impero Razors 💈 Traditional Shaving

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 Provo il Nordic Shaving Grapefruit - Sapone Vegetale Made in Finland💈 Rasatura tradizionale

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
New YouTube Video from theitalianshaver

💈 LEA Shaving cream - Zomchi New Silver Razor - Disquisizione sull'interesse composto 💈

Watch on YouTube

Published:

 
Back
Top