What's new
Shave & Chat - a friendly community for wet shavers

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • here - https://www.shavechat.com/forums/personal-shave-diaries/ Message me if you want a personal shave diary.

-Vintage-Gillette-Razor-

Gillette Fatboy / Nacet blade
d671f3cbeb34b68fc20f576ad7009685.jpg


Sent from my SM-X528U using Tapatalk
 
IMG_20260923_191257932.jpeg
Great shave yesterday with my Gillette Rocket HD 500 and Rubberset 400 I also used a sample soap and blade I received with a recent order from Subtle Art Soap Co.
I believe this is my first shave with a Gillette Nacet, it was nice and smooth yet efficient. And Autumn Woods performed very well too. It is a wonderful scent. The website states the scent notes are Orange, blackberry, carnation, rose, pine, cedarwood, sandalwood, patchouli, eucalyptus. I was picking up apple cider in a very good way. I know when I like a scent but I've never been that good at describing them.
 
Back
Top